Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

onsdag den 28. september 2011

The pile is growing!

Despite the many Journals/Sketchbooks that I have given away or used myself, the pile of my hand made books is slowly growing My aim is to open an Etsy shop, and sell them! Still need to get a few things together, prices (TY Maria), postal (TY Anna), paying,....I now have a name. :-) I asked Mary to help me out, as she is so good with words, and as expected, she pulled a few out of her hat. Thank you Mary, again! I shall keep you all posted :-)

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Trine, Love, love your work and these journals do look tempting. Your blog is really something to behold. Fun how each piece is displayed and opens.

    SvarSlet