Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

torsdag den 22. september 2011

100% Recycled.

 Too many bits and pieces, scraps of paper laying about......I won´t throw it out! I´ll make a journal from it all.....
 Inside of cover, layers of papers and tissues.....
 Front cover, and the finished journal.
 Old magazine pages with Gesso. More will be applied when I get around to actually journal in this...
 Some of the pages came out like this. Little ones......

 And some pictures are allowed to stay!
Back cover. (Good memory from concert in Edinburgh this summer)

2 kommentarer:

  1. love this and what a good idea..have a fab weekend

    SvarSlet
  2. Great idea Trine if I tried this I would have a room full of journals .

    SvarSlet