Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

mandag den 12. september 2011

From Texas with love.

Jackie is one of my new friends, over at milliandes Art Group. And Jackie is new to the world of  ATC´s. Actually, these are her very first ones!! And she swaped with me. I am honoured. And what a great job she did. Well done you Jackie. And I love the bull and oil pump on the envelope, as I keep thinking that Jackie lives in Canada!! Thanks again, and congratulations on your first swap. (My ATC´s are on their way)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar