Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

lørdag den 10. september 2011

Complementary colours.

On my walk today, I noticed that all the colours were purple, dark blues and grays. Due to the overcast. The complementary colour is as you know, yellow. Well look at this!




                                                    Time for a break.


                                         This cormadore is for Lorraine´s boys, bird of their town, Liverpool.
And yet another sure and sad sign, that summer is out...The wooden planks on the bathing jetty has been removed for winter storage....

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar