Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

torsdag den 1. september 2011

Cauliflower

Todays sketch is of a couliflower. Doing this one, must give you the same as 15 minutes meditation, in terms of consentration and mindfulnes! When I first pulled it out of the fridge, I thought, nice! When I sat down, pen in hand....sugar! But, I have made this promise to my self : One sketch a day, black pen only! And It works. Knowing that there is no regrets, no eraser, makes me focus 100%.
I will not set a challange, as to how many days I will do this, I shall just go with the flow.....

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar