Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

torsdag den 29. september 2011

Last of the Prayer Flags.

 To day I received the last Prayer flag of the 5 that I was waiting for, to complete the string. This was a swap over at milliande.ning. Love the chinese feel to this...
 It came from Cecile in USA,  a beautiful Koi on Raw silk!

That completes the string, and just in time too! This weekend must be the last one, with weather like this. Wont be long, and lights out for us up here in the North!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar