Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

torsdag den 15. september 2011

The colour Orange.

On my walk on the beach today, I decided to look for the colour orange...Inspired by my daughter, who wrote home from Scotland saying: Help! All the rosehips are gone, and I havnt made any jam yet!" Looking out my window at the hedges towards the sea,....I thought, all I could see was orange...




 Judging from these photo´s, you would think our beach were littered with junk! It´s not, My walk took over two full hours...
 In the ditch beside the dike, I saw these wild flowers! Wow, didn´t know they were still flowering.
 And look at him! Crossing the path. Looks like a miniature bottle cleaner!


 Do not ask me what these fruits/berries are. Grows on the beach.......Thorny shrubs.
These are for you Anna :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar