Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

mandag den 5. september 2011

Autumn colours and texture.

 On my walk today, I was thinking Autumn. The colours has changed, and there are now sure signs, that summer has gone. A sure sign on our Island, is the big fat sugar beets. One more month, and they are ready for harvesting.
 Three days ago, the last of the wheat was cut, bundled and taken away. Yes, the mice are now moving in!!

 Anna made lots of lovely jam last year, from these Rose Hips. The busches grow all along the sea front. It´s that time again.

I know that this Cormorant isnt a sign of autumn, but I like them. Must have hundreds of photographs of these birds, sitting watching the fishermens nets..and drying their wings.

2 kommentarer:

  1. love the photos of your island Trine especially the cormorant which is our Liver Bird..emblem for Liverpool

    SvarSlet
  2. Keep walking Trine..it's a healing proces...and keep on posting pics from your beautiful surroundings...love it!!

    SvarSlet