Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

torsdag den 15. september 2011

Contrasts.

It is hard to emagine, looking at these photo´s of the very beginning of the sugar beet harvest season, -that in a month from now, every single adult person with a drivers license, living on this Island, driving to work in the morning, will be frantic, swearing and stressed- all because of the poor visuability, rain, fog, sliding in knee deep mud at 5 miles per hour, 30 cars ques, after big tractors with mountains of sugar beets on tow....... well, thats all in the future, right now its all about primary colours!  Look at this-







So I think tomorrows Journal page will be very colourful....?

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Trine, Love your color scavenger hunt. Adventuresome and inspiring.

    SvarSlet