Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

søndag den 27. marts 2011

"Well behaved woman rarely makes history."

Over at milliande.ning, Liz M. from Dublin U.S.A., is hosting a ATC swap. ...well behaved woman..... I instantly thought of May West, Marilyn, Liza and all the other -not so well behaved- woman in history. But, my mind keep circling around the female painters, the few, who made art history. Art which all of us today, can enjoy and get inspiration from. Georgia O`Keeffe is one of them. Brave, strong willed and talented. I love her Flowers in the desert period, and these (above)  three little ATC´s, are my tiny tribute to a woman that werent always well behaved :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar