Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

lørdag den 26. marts 2011

The sun was out today!

 Its been a dry day today. All snow has gone, and I was able to walk across the meadow, and view my house from the east.

 From the meadow a flight of stairs takes you up onto the dike, and the view across the Baltic sea, were great today, with the suns reflection and NO ICE!
 This little summer house could sure need a loving hand.
 Yes, its official, spring is here. Still cold, -5 to night. But lovely to get some colour in the garden at last.
After 10 kilometers, a home made pizza is ready to go into the oven! :-) Ahhh weekend!

2 kommentarer:

  1. hooray at last..what a lovely country you live in for beautiful walks..thanks for sharing and enjoy your pizza:)

    SvarSlet
  2. So nice to see your surroundings Trine I can see why it so inspires you. And the pizza looks good to.

    SvarSlet