Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

tirsdag den 22. marts 2011

Frida kahlo

To night I did this Frida kahlo inspirational page, from Lorraines`s prompt over at milliande.ning. I have over the years read a lot on F. K. and back at art collage we had a closer study of her life and her paintings. I love the colours of Mexico, and the rich reds are some of my favourites. Thanks to Lorraine for the prompt :-)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful as usual Trine

    SvarSlet
  2. love the colours on this great warming page with loads of textures..glad you liked the prompt. I forgot I could start a prompt on milliande as thougt milliande did them:0

    SvarSlet