Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

mandag den 14. marts 2011

Spring has sprung!

I realise that the journaling over the past few days, has been on canvas. felt the need to get back to the big sizes again. This is a section of a small acrylic painting 50 x 50 cm. Wanted to use the acrylics as watercolour, and it worked.

1 kommentar:

  1. Greetings, Trine!
    I am soooo touched by your lovely art! Discovered your fish cards (an especially favorite subject for me, too!) over at Tin Can Tart today and have enjoyed today's "peek" at at your blog... this snowdrop painting is LOVELY
    - vicki xo

    PS Hope and Prayers to japan, which is just amazing by the way, made me realize we are both members of the same NING group becuase I left a comment just 2-3 days ago on it! Milliande, maybe? Will try to friend you there as well :D

    SvarSlet