Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

onsdag den 2. marts 2011

New stamps




Today my new stamps arrived in the post. And I love them! The salmon, yes I know, a fish! But do take into account, that my next challange in life, is to learn how to fly-fish! And the feather. An old favorite, but the best stamp ever! Cant wait for the weekend to come around, so that I can stamp........

1 kommentar:

  1. I wish I could find a supplier of the fish and feather here in the UK I love them both.Living here by the River Severn which is famous for salmon it would be perfect.

    SvarSlet