Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

mandag den 21. marts 2011

Journaling with glass.


Attended last saturday  a glass-workshop, where this small bowl was one of four things I made. I have used my favourite colours, and fish! It was like journaling with glass, except, having to wait a week to see the result was not fun. I like it, but what I really would like, was to make a HUGE bowl. I wont upload the rest of the  pieces, as they are meant to be easter gifts!!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Trine you are Wonder Woman I did not realize you had made this when you posted on FB .I am impressed this could be another route for you to go down. Of course I could see the fish I should have known. I LOVE it.

    SvarSlet
  2. love this the colours are lovely and how lucky to attend a glass workshop it must have been fabulous

    SvarSlet