Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

onsdag den 9. marts 2011

A gift of plenty....

Conteplating investing in a "Big Shot", to cut all those lovly images for my pages. Hav´nt made up my mind yet......But look! Mary L. send me this gift filled to the brim, from her dies. Well some of her dies. Mary is a master of dies, and have the biggest collection I will ever see :-) Thank you my friend :-)

1 kommentar:

  1. You are most welcome if you do not mind cuttings from newspapers I can keep them coming.

    SvarSlet