Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

onsdag den 23. marts 2011

I´m an alien in N.Y.

Todays page has sprung from Tee`s prompt yesterday, "Whimsical-aliens". Not all aliens are little purple creatures with one eye, here I was inspired by Sting and his song, An Englishman in New York.

1 kommentar:

  1. I have never been to New York but my son Ross was there in November and judging by his Photos you have captured it perfectly .I once was refused entry into New York State ( Buffalo)and was told I was an illegal alien so perhaps I should have done the page.

    IN CASE YOU ARE WORRIED IT WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING

    SvarSlet