Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

torsdag den 31. marts 2011

Everlasting.




Tee - over at greenislecraft, has done it again! Provided us all with a great prompt. Everlasting is the word of todays journal page. All you close to me knows, that the butterfly ,or in danish : sommerfugl (summerbird) is close to me, a part of me, and will be everlasting. Realized after I was done, that the butterflies are coming out of a container! How fitting is that??

3 kommentarer:

  1. I love this page Trine I did not know about you and the Butterflies but I can understand your love for them. When I spotted a Brimstone ? the other day darting along the hedge the lime/yellow against the bare twigs it was magical.

    SvarSlet
  2. so peaceful and I like the word sommerfugl

    SvarSlet
  3. incredibly beautiful! I love love love your pages! and Sommerfugl is a great, fun word to say! LOL

    SvarSlet