Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

onsdag den 2. marts 2011

Music, sound and people.

Played around with my inks, and it all got a bit dark, when I came across the image of the wounded boy. This is from Manic Street Preachers album cover  "Journal For Plague Lovers". I need to listen to it now, as I love the title! And Manic Street.

1 kommentar:

  1. Great page Trine did you know Richey Edwards of the Manic Street Preachers is thought to have committed suicide by jumping off the Severn bridge which is just outside the village.

    SvarSlet