Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

fredag den 22. april 2011

Once upon a time....







I really like making pages, that opens up, extends somehow. Todays page was made with The Sketchbook Project 2012 in mind. I have choosen the title: Fill me with stories. This little story today, takes place in 1967......You fill in the rest :-)

2 kommentarer:

  1. This is so very cool. I love pages that open you did a awesome job with this.

    SvarSlet
  2. Lovely piece, so many elements to look at, I see something different each time. Is that sweet girl you?

    SvarSlet