Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

onsdag den 6. april 2011

New stamps galore!

I have yet again, spend all my pocket money... on new stamps!
I do believe that ARTEMIO is my favourite compagny. Well....I might find another yet, but, this pear is one of them, and though it will never beat my salmon, it is up there on the list!

1 kommentar:

  1. It is lovely Trine since you introduced me to them I hardly use my old stamps the quality is so superior.I have bought a couple of Hero Arts but Artemio are my all time favourites,Not widely available here but I have found a small company with a superb service.

    SvarSlet