Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

søndag den 24. april 2011

First Aid travel Journaling Kit.


Okay time to plan, not just the big case for traveling, but more importently, the little one!  What would you put in your Journaling Travel Kit?

1 kommentar:

  1. funny I have this same case but it came with travel stickers on the outside and I used it for my playground art journaling. I put most of my acrylic ink jars and small baby jar of water and a rag. Oh and brushes and mixing pallette. Im going to get it ready today too for a nice day at the playground again.

    SvarSlet