Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

onsdag den 27. april 2011

Full bloom.

 The Cherry tree is showing off! The cold air from the sea, leaves my plants/flowers behind scedule, not a bad thing really, but not the trees.
 ...or the frut bushes. Red currant, still yellow, but wont be long.
And one of my favourites, that neither the hares or the deer has eaten this year, (DO NOT ask about my roses!) We cal this one : The Lieutenant`s hart.

1 kommentar:

  1. OH I just love love your pictures. I used to grow bleeding heart back home in my gardens. I sure miss having my own home with a yard so I can grow plants.

    These just make me want to go get my hands dirty.

    SvarSlet