Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

fredag den 22. april 2011

From Denmark to Texas with Fish and love.


Sweet Tina in Texas, who just received the two ATC´s I send to her, are getting together an altered journal, and have asked us all to participate. The page should somehow represent yourself, and had as always specific measures. Thinking that Denmark and Texas, could´nt be further apart, in everything, -climate, culture and distance, I would then like to show what could be a first impression, If Tina came here. I thought -  the sea. We are surrounded by the sea. Denmark is made up by 406 named Islands, so water, sand and fish, has been and is, a huge part of me.  I did ask Tina, if she wanted this as a surprise, or if I could post it before it goes in the mail. In a few days these fish will be swimming the trip of their life.

1 kommentar:

  1. OH Wow Trine I had no idea you have that many islands. You know I am so going to start learning things about your country. I love my page, I love and would love to see the sea. I grew up around water {Living on Lake Michigan in Michigan} and fishing has always been a big part of my life too. I love this page it represents you but I can totally identify with it. Thank you so much for doing this for and with me.. Namaste Sweet Soul.

    SvarSlet