Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

mandag den 25. april 2011

From Frida Kahlo to Palma Rea.

 Still not right. (Look at yesterdays post, and follow the progress) Got away with some of the sweetness, but....nahhhhh
 Tissue paper, thats what I was looking for! Now we are getting somewhere....
This is the final piece. I dedicate this one to my journaling friend, Palma Rea, who is a huge F.K. fan. And, Im sure, who has a Mexican streak in her. To Frida and Palma :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar