Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

onsdag den 27. april 2011

New Metallic Neocolor Fishes.




Had to try out my new crayons, and prompted by Mary`s soon releasing of all the Fish ATC´s back into the (river) world, this came out. I like the metallic look, and the previous page made patterns shine through, and made nice textures. I like this....

1 kommentar:

  1. OH man I just got me some new crayons. I got the neo II metalic ones. Well I got like five of them, just a few at a time. I can't wait to try mine out, this is very pretty I love the colors of the crayons.

    Even happier that I got some now.

    SvarSlet