Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

søndag den 23. juni 2013

I love my sewing machine.

After having been "on the road" for nearly a year and a half - teaching and travelling - I really miss my things that are all in storage. Especially my sewing machine!
 
 
 A dragonfly, now hanging in Canada. A gift for my precious friend Louise.




 
                                         Here is one, in progress...
                                    

                                    


                                        
                                         "House on the hill"




 

 
                                         "Waves"
 




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar