Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

fredag den 21. juni 2013

Brown paper bag journal

What do you do with all those recycled brown paper shopping bags in the cupboard???
I made a journal.
The brown paper is excellent for putting layers of Gesso and paint on, So thats what I began with.
I binded the cut up bags, left two handles on for fun, and started gluing some left over Geli prints in.

Then I covered all the pages with Gesso. Makes them nice and tough, ready for all the glue and paint.
Little pockets present them selves, and perfect for little tags etc.
 
Template and spray ink, and still room for writing later on.
 
 
Inside cover.
 
Front cover. Left over paper templates from Geli printing.
 
 
Ready to be filled with loads of goodies. Feels good to have made good use of an everyday object.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar