Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

tirsdag den 21. februar 2012

Waiting for spring..


 Interresting..colours! I see that my palate is changing. It must be a combination of season and mood.
 Soft, pinks and very girly! Makes a nice change from my resent journaling, with the colours off doom and no hope. Wonderful to actually being able to see the different stages through my recovery from stress!
 These lovely leaves are from sweet Mary - thanks :)
 "In every walk in nature - one receives far more than one seeks" john muir.



 This next page is from the Journal Swap I am doing with Letizia in Italy. Again, spring is on my mind!



 "Every story has an end, but in life every end is just a new beginning".
Bringing a new season inside. Spring will come, once again :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar