Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

onsdag den 22. februar 2012

One more Journal to play in!

 One more Journal arrived today. This one is from Letizia in Italy, our little One to One swap, that we have been doing since October. And I am lucky, I get to do January and February`s pages, I shall start right away :)
Letizia, I LOVE this stamp? Ohhhh how did you know that me and my wellies are like this X ? This was like receiving a packet of summer :)

1 kommentar:

  1. i didn't know consciously... just a voice inside, connecting my heart to yours...
    it's a napkin... i'll send you with next page...
    <3

    SvarSlet