Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

onsdag den 22. februar 2012

Happy New Year Letizia!

 Doing a New Year page, end of February, in Letizia´s Journal. I do not owe any BLING and find it hard to use, the two sparkling items I DO owe.....! So, keeping it very simple, using my FAV liqued watercolour, new blue Glimmer Mist and star template. Thats new year...
 Numbers with glimmer and one red shoe, thats my bling stach!!!......
The numbers would fit in a 2012 clock. The red shoe had to take a walk, found a Danish Winter Stamp instead, much better. And a piece of silver ribbon.  Happy (belated) New Year Letizia :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar