Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

lørdag den 25. februar 2012

My brothers wedding.

 My brother is getting married, in May, and I need to thank him for the invitation. I made this little journal, as a Thank You card.
 Lots of hearts, birds and butterflies.
 Behind the yellow flap is my "Yes please, I`ll be there!".




I think these colours came as inspiration from Letizia´s work this morning?

Ì liked doing this one, going in the mail, -and here´s hoping they`ll like it! :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar