Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

lørdag den 25. februar 2012

5 minute pen sketch.

 Today I walked two hours along the beach and through the forrest, as the wind was blowing a gail! Lots of huge old trees have falen in the last month, due to very wet ground after a summer with floods, then followed by all the melting snow, and now gail force winds....! I picked up some beech nuts and leaves, for my 5 min. pen drawing for today. I really enjoy this exercise.
 Looking out the kitchen window, I saw this pair having lunch! And made me smile....big change from my eagles! I do miss it, but very grateful for this pit-stop:)
And yes, full bloom, all most tipping over!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar