Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

torsdag den 23. februar 2012

February Journal Page.

 This is my February page, in Letizia´s Journal. I got totally inspired by the little sweet tag that was on the journal on arrival. Wellie´s! Ohhh the thought of soil, seeds and bonfires are not far away now. Winter is on its last leg (Fingers crossed!) The beautiful spade stamp is from Tina in Sweden, and her lovely range of garden stamps.
HAD to do a Hyachint for Letizia, and one that she can color in her self, in her favourite colour. In return, Letizia is going to find me a beautiful Italien man.....I love a good swap!                                   A simple page, but I like it :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar