Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

søndag den 29. maj 2011

Tina in Texas.

 My walk today and the photo´s are dedicated to Tina in Texas. She is in big need of some cooler weather and rain! We have it, so Tina, walk with me, up the steps, onto the dike.....
 .....and here is the sea. All the water and waves you need. Not that dramatic today, but cool and damp!
These flowers were picked on the way, with Tina in mind, for her lack of gardening and love of wild flowers. Happy sunday x

2 kommentarer:

  1. OH Trine that is such a beautiful thing you did for me. You made my day. Those are beautiful flowers, I do so love wildflowers.
    OH, on your steps to the dike those white flowers what are those? They remind me of Queen Ann's Lace. They are so very pretty.
    OHHH you even put grasses in your bouquet. I love wild grasses too, very nice honey. you did such a good job of making me smile. I can't thank you enough.

    The Sea is amazingly pretty. I could sit there all day and just soak it all in.

    SvarSlet
  2. I love the sea and that is why I often cycle near the river Mersey not far from me..love your photos and your sketchbook cover is a big improvement on the flimsy covers

    SvarSlet