Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

tirsdag den 3. maj 2011

Something Fishy....

Today I received three ATC´s, in the Something Fishy..which Mary hosted in April. These lovely ATC´s came swimming along from The States, Nederland and Poland. After a detour to Bristol U.K.!!!

4 kommentarer:

  1. Love the oriental goldfish on the left!

    SvarSlet
  2. So pleased you were happy with them Trine.

    SvarSlet
  3. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

    SvarSlet
  4. (try again)
    They are ALL so lovely!! What a sweet little "fishy" swap and thank you for sharing them with us.

    Hope to do a swap, myself, real soon! I started making them again after 3 years, when I gained an art student who became very excited about these tiny treasures and he is trading now. Posted the results of my "return to ATCs" in a blog post ~ maybe you saw it on FB already?

    - vicki xo

    SvarSlet