Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

søndag den 1. maj 2011

The Sketchbook Project 2012


I am participating in The Sketchbook Project 2012. I choose the title : Fill Me With Stories. All of the thousands of journals, from all over the world, will go out on a world trip...and end up as a permanent collection at the Brooklyn Art Library, USA. How fun is that? My good friend Mary, did the 2011 journal,(and this year) and like she said: "Its the participation that matters". Just knowing you are in there somewhere, as you are like a needle in a haystack, I thought., is fun. Now, time to get inspired and be creative.

1 kommentar:

  1. You are always creative so this will be magnificent.

    SvarSlet