Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

tirsdag den 3. januar 2012

4 Round Robins ready to fly off.

 This Journal belongs to Rachel. Australia, and is one of 16 journals. Her title is Purple Owl Tree, and I was inspired by some fabric, and the barn owl. My stencil house is a winner, must try and get a new one, as this one is nearly worn out!



 This Journal is from the same Round Robin, Louise, also Australia, and her title is Totems. I off course did my totem, the Golden Eagle. Loved this challange.


 This is for Letizia and my journal swap. My entry for January.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar