Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

lørdag den 14. januar 2012

I LOVE my Big Shot!

 No! I do not get any procentage off my Dies for advertising for The Big Shot!!! Should though! But I want to say, I love it. I have stood behind my friend Mary`s back for a year, watching her cut, and cut and cut some more. Being a sweet hart, and providing me with birds, tags, leaves, more birds, by the wagon loads! I love her for it xx But....-
-there comes a time, where enough is enough! LOL I have walked around the hot pot for a while now, and with Mary´s help, made up my mind, and bought one! Its very pink eh`? But- it works :) One of my points of persvations were the fact, that I need loads of material for my Ardgour Journal Retreat in August, for all my guests. www.timeouttravel.dk  So now I am practising, playing away, and like Mary, I will soon have to give bags away! Happy Arting weekend to you all xx

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar