I dedicate this tutorial to my Swedish friend Tina.
1. A ordinary sketch pad.
2. Cover the glossy front with Gesso.
3. I had some angles laying about...this one gave me the colour scheme for the journal.
4. LYRA aquacolor´s, tan/brown/red, on top of Gesso.
5. Water to blend. It crackled, must be due to glossy page. I like!
6. Angle glued down with Gel medium.
7. My favourite template, circles.
8. I sprayed with Glimmer Mist, dabbed with some color concentrate and Stencil paint.
9. Glued ribbon on, gifts from Letizia, all pink.
10.Napkin, ribbed and glued on. LOVE this effect, take the napkin apart, only use the top thin layer.
11. More Glimmer Mist and more circles.
12. Another image, and more pink ribbon.
13. Choose butterfly stamp, as in the napkin, black ink.
14. I love tissue paper as much as napkins, needed to tone the pink down a bit, used pale blue.
15. Stamped the word DREAM. The colours I guess?
16. Now for the finishing touch: sewing. I sew the ribbons, zig-zag the edges, and where ever I think it would look good!
17. Voila! Sorry about the flash back! Its SO DARK here now, that natural daylight is a faint memory!
18. The inside cover.The seams give them selves away to lots of choices...
19. Stamps and an old envelope, gives way for notes and secrets!
20. I use 20 pieces of paper from the original pad, and make signatures. See my earlier tutorial on how to.
21. And here we are. Very angelic!