Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

mandag den 23. januar 2012

"LETIZIA" dress no. 1

 I have decided to make my self some new dresses! How hard can that be eh`? I ordered the fabric, borrowed my mothers clean and newer than mine, sewing machine. (Well, the truth, mine is covered in glue and gesso...!) And got the flu! That was 8 days ago to day. This morning, after the dog had his walk, I sat down, and this is what came to be. Dress no. 1.

 I also desided to name my dresses! To honour all my sweet new and old friends. Helping me through this past year, in one way or another. - Two days ago, an envelope arrived from Italy, filled to the brim with ribbons. Amazing! I used a little bit in this dress, thinking this pattern reminds me of The Ribbon Lady Letizia. Thank you for your friendship, your Art and wow loads of ribbon lol xxx

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar