Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

mandag den 27. juni 2011

Waiting for the Blue Birds.

Marys house is full of Blue Bird ATCs, waiting to fly off, to all corners of the world. Due to the Canadian Postal strike and other hick ups, there is a delay. In the meen time, I made this page, using LOTS of inks in spray bottles, so nice to work with, I am puting more on my wish list! All the bird die cuts are a gift from Mary.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Love it. So full texture and fun details.

    SvarSlet
  2. I have such fun looking for things I recognize .This is a wonderful page Trine.

    SvarSlet