Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

lørdag den 25. juni 2011

...You are always on my mind.....

 Today on my hike, getting in shape for Korsika!.... I came across things that reminded me of...
 Anna and Alastair and their not so sucessful fishing trip here last month! So here is one, laying on the beach! A Garfish.
 The skies were amazing today......
 This one is for Anna, to let you know, the cows are let out on to the field....
And finally, this is for my friend Mary...I bet you would have taken this home, and made a wonderful piece of art from it :-)

2 kommentarer:

  1. I enjoy your beautiful pictures, and I too would have taken that home and the rock as well:-) I am hopeless when it comes to beach combing;-)xoxo

    SvarSlet