Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

lørdag den 10. december 2011

Ribbons from Italy and roses from the States.

 This journal was inspired by ribbons I was given by my friend Letizia in Italy, and the fat baby angle! Don´t usually go for this color scheme, but the motive asked for it...
 Before I changed the green ribbon to the pink. Made a tutorial of this, but my labtop is soooo slow these days, that it keept chrashing. So that will have to wait, until I win the lottery and get a new one!
 The inside covers.
The romantic envelope was a letter from USA, in a ATC swap way back.......

1 kommentar:

  1. This is really sweet Trine,it may not be your colours but it looks great.

    SvarSlet