Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

onsdag den 5. oktober 2011

Italy verses Denmark.

 Look at this beautiful Journal. It arrived from Italy, and is the One to One swap, that I am doing with Letizia.
 An envelope inside the front cover, was full of goodies, and I have put nice stuff in it for the return jurney.
 Letizia made a green page, for a joined work in progress, over the year that the journals are traveling back and forwards between I and DK. I put a bird and house on for my first layer. This way, my friend Mary will be traveling as well :-)
 This is Letizia´s first page in her journal. Lovely warm colours. The paper is lovely strong watercolor paper, which can take a lot of water and glue. Perfect.
And here is mine. Blue - rain - end of summer - The journal is going back on its journey tomorrow.

1 kommentar: