Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

tirsdag den 18. oktober 2011

3 Journals flying off!

Italy, The Nederlands and Brooklyn USA. Three journals on their merry way.
My contribution for The Journal Project 2012 is off to Brooklyn Art Library, and then on a year tour around the world. The journal to Holland is my 17 Artists-17 months Round Robin, that is finally leaving the nest. And last but not least, my swap with Letizia in Italy, my november page is done. One journal Ill never see again, it will be living in The States in a Library! One wont come back home for the next 17 months! But the third is traveling back and forward every month for a year :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar