Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

fredag den 11. februar 2011

Thank you Lotte.

Came home today after work, and found this parcel in my mail box. Old music sheets, vintage magazines, green tissuepaper, a card and feathers from a canadian goose. Wauw. All wrapped up in lovely old fashion brown paper. I love it. And the sweet, kind sender, is Lotte, who attended my Journaling weekend retreat, a few weeks ago. How thoughtfull. I shall use it all with love, thank you Lotte.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar