Welcome to my Art blog. I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning. I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways. www.timeouttravel.dk I hope to inspire you on your own art journey- Please enjoy, and create! You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.
I know! You need to go to the end to see the finished page, sorry! Okay, today I wanted to use my new stamp and aquash brush. And try to limit myself, to only a few layers.....
1. Gesso to start off, then Neocolors and a babywipe to blend it all.
2. My new stamp, of a set of lovely simple grafic shapes, and crushed olive ink.
3. Liquitex ink and my new aquabrush. here diluted with water.
4. A layer of diluted white Gesso. DRY.
5. More stamps, here old french letters and black ink stamp. Black waterproof pen.
6. More ink and brush. The black undiluted.
7. Watercolour stamped through a piece of tulle fabric.