Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

søndag den 13. februar 2011

The Gift I. (1/3)

 This lovely tissuepaper was given to me, and became the inspiration for a series of three journal pages.
 The Gift I, has been featured on Teressa Thompson´s blog, greenislesart, as guest artist of the month.
 The lovely greens and the dancing girl, made me think of spring, and the longing for a new season.
 -flowers, colours and
- bicyckling.....!

1 kommentar:

  1. lovely pages..you have inspired me to get my tissue paper out now

    SvarSlet