Welcome

Welcome to my Art blog.
I Art for fun, relaxation, living and learning.
I teach painting, printing and collage workshops, all around Europe, and get inspired in so many ways.
www.timeouttravel.dk
I hope to inspire you on your own art journey-
Please enjoy, and create!
You will also find me on fb - Mixed media paintings.

Trine Pettigrew

fredag den 8. juli 2011

Table stencil!


I was given a new-old striped pine table, yesterday, by my dear friend Maria. So this evening I got the paints out, and voila!
 Used my stencils and black oil paint for the circles......
...my favourite bowl dictated the colours. Im pleased, now, put the kettle on!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Absolutely Fantastisc - what a makeover - and how very much you!!! Couldn't be better!!

    And David says "amazing"

    SvarSlet
  2. And I also say AMAZING !

    SvarSlet
  3. Love the sassy color and it looks so nice in your room.

    SvarSlet